Monday, October 10, 2011

Realizations About Real Trips


This evening it hit me; I will be leaving the comfort of my familiar life and my familiar city in only a few months. It is terrifying. All of the things I love will stay here while I go and explore this new place. However, it is kind of the reverse of “if you truly love something let it go.” Because of leaving my beloved home, I will be given the chance to grow as a person. Because I love my life here in the states, I want to leave it so that I can become better for all of the people I love.

I have also been wondering about the people I will meet. I hope that they are good people and I hope that I will miss them. I hope that I hesitate on my return home because that will mean that I will have loved a different life and a new part of myself.

“Dream bigger than yourself”- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment